Please click on the link below to read our current Sports Premium report.
Every child has the opportunity to participate in sport at Nursling C of E Primary School!
Led with extreme passion and dedication, Mrs White and Miss White ensure we offer our children a wide range of opportunities and teach high quality PE lessons throughout the school. Events and opportunities include:
- A range of lunchtime & After School Clubs throughout the year including: wave-boards, netball, football, gym, dance, cricket, quicksticks, badminton, tri-golf, tag rugby, athletics to name a few!
- Sports Festivals held at Mountbatten School
- Aldershot Games (Hockey, Netball and Cricket teams all took part in June 2018)
- Bikeability in Year 6 and new trial in Year 3 & 4 in 2018/19
- Olympic Day – an all inclusive whole school event with climbing walls, archery, obstacle course, penalty shoot-out, whole school dance performance to name a few!
- KS1 Sport Day (Winning House June 2018: Mitchell)
- KS2 Sports Day (Winning House June 2018: Watts)
- Swimming lessons in Year 4
- Daily Mile – New 2018 /19
Achievements in 2017 / 2018
- Sainsbury’s Gold Award in Primary School Sport
- 3rd place in the Pyramid Cup Challenge
- 3 teams participation in the Aldershot Games
- Cricket Team got through to play at the Ageas Bowl
- Year 3/4 Netball Team won every single game they played against other schools