Our Love of Learning
We really value the need to embed a love of learning through a variety of experiences.
Click on the links below to see our most recent performances, trips, visitors and love days!
- Year 3 Topic Hook Beatrix Potter
- Year 1 Summer Term Topic Hook… Meet Nigel
- Avon Tyrrell Year 6 Residential 2019
- Easter Service April 2019
- Letters from Kensington Palace
- Pirate Day Willow Class
- Message in a bottle and boat testing
- Passover meal
- Bedtime Reading 7th March
- Fire Service Visit March 2019
- Year 3 Fishbourne trip
- Year 1 Cinema Trip 26th February 2019
- Chinese New Year EYFS and KS1 Cross Phase
- 3 is the Magic Number Day!
- Great Fire of Nursling February 2019
- Year 2 Victorian Day February 2019
- Author link with Catherine Coe update Feb 19
- It has snowed! 1st February 2019
- Author link with Catherine Coe
- Pond paintings inspired by new bridge
- Midwife Crisis Nativity December 2018
- Year 4 Residential to Beaulieu Education Trust October 2018
- Year 6 Evacuee Day – 23rd November 2018
- Cross Phase Diwali day
- PC Hemsley visits Year 2 December 2018
All classes are offered the chance to go on day trips that link into their topic. Some of the trips so far this year include: Build-A-Bear, Stonehenge, Portchester Castle and Winchester Science Centre.
Have you seen the power-points above for the residential trips that have taken place this year?
- Year 4 have been on a two night residential in the Autumn Term to Beaulieu Education Trust.
- Year 6’s have just returned from a 4 night residential to Avon Tyrrell.